HOW IT WORKS
If you do not know what is wrong with your car, or if you are unsure of which part you need, then schedule a Diagnostic Service for $65.
This is removed from the total cost of service.
- A Mobile Mechanic will come diagnose your car to determine what you need to get rolling.
- Afterwards, the Mechanic will give you the total cost of repair.
- You have the option to have the car repaired on the spot (Unless the repair requires an auto lift.)
- Your Mechanic will assist you in getting the parts.
- IF PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE YOU WILL HAVE TO REQUEST ANOTHER APPOINTMENT ONCE YOU HAVE THE PARTS IN HAND.
- THE DIAGNOSTIC FEE DOES NOT GO TOWARDS COST OF REPAIR IF REPAIR IS COMPLETED ON A DIFFERENT DAY.
- Once you have the parts required, the Mechanic will fix your car on the spot.
- You pay the remaining balance (LABOR MINUS $65).
- START ROLLING AGAIN
IF YOU DO KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR CAR
Click the chat button to speak with a mechanic.
YOU WILL NEED TO PAY THE $65 FOR DIAGNOSTIC TO RESERVE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY.
IF YOUR QUOTE IS MORE THAN $65 THE REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE UPON COMPLETION